100 wing challenge
we are challenging you to an epic battle of wings!
100 WINGS TO EAT! A 45 MIN TIMMER TO BEAT!
Get stuck in to 100 perfectly cooked chicken wings in the sauce of your choice and see how quickly you can lick those bones clean.
1. £250 bar tab
2. £100 bar tab
3. SPONSERED MERCH
17th May – 07th JuLY
£25 per person
- Each competitor will start with exactly 100 chicken wings covered with their chosen sauce. Sauces available are BBQ, Chipotle, Marmalade and Salt ‘n’ Pepper.
- Once the contest starts, the competitor will consume their allotted wings and place the eaten chicken wing bone back into the container provided.
- No other drink is permitted other than the water provided.
- The competitor must consume their 100 wings clean to the bone. 90% of meat is to be removed, see attached photo of acceptable wing (4 and 5 are acceptable)
- All competitors that complete the challenge, will have their times entered on to a scoreboard, with the fastest competitor being declared the winner of the first prize £250 bar tab. Followed by £100 Second prize, and a third prize of some merchandise from our sponsors Brixton Brewery (to be confirmed later)
- Closing date for competition is 8pm on 7th JULY 2021. The winner be announced and contacted on the 8th of JULY 2021.
- In the event of a tie between competitors, there will be an additional challenge to determine a winner.
- The wing eating competition is open to all eaters 18 years or older who are in good health and have signed our Waiver forms.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest. This is waivered when signing our consent form.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in the designated area. Any contestant leaving the designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other person/spectator at any time. Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another person/spectator will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed, and the contestant disqualified.
- Competitors may not touch the wings before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place every finished chicken wing bone back in the container provided. Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in disqualification.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules